If you would like to send a question to us, please read, understand and abide to the following:-
- We follow the Qur’aan and Sunnah according to the methodology of the Salaf-us-Saalih.
- Please use the “search” box to check first if your questions have already been answered previously.
- We have only a few volunteers to help work on presenting your questions to Ust Ahmad Banajah, transcribing the answers and proof reading them before they are posted for you to read. Furthermore, we strive to balance our time between studying and updating this website. Therefore, we apologize beforehand if your questions take too long to be answered. Please bear with us in patience.
- Please enter an e-mail address if you would like an answer to a private question as such questions will not be posted for public viewing, so be sure not to get an answer if you do not provide an e-mail address. If the Admins regard it as private and no e-mail is provided, the question will be deleted straight away.
- However, sisters must not send personal e-mails unless it is a private question. If there still is a privacy issue for sisters, then please provide your Mahram’s (guardians) e-mail address or the likes.
- Responses to private questions will be through thedawah.com e-mail address of the Admin-in-charge of editing and posting.
- Please make sure your questions are clear and understandable.
- Your question and other details will be deleted from our response collection form, AFTER your question has been posted or privately responded.
- Your name/kunya and email address will not be shared to the public, except the editors.
- Your questions may be edited as required when posted for public viewing.
- Send your question here after reading the above.
Updated 25 September 2012